Thursday, December 18, 2014

New Territory: Uninvited Guest

Awwww I came home from my first day of school and saw Dimples' car parked in my driveway. I gave him the code to my garage a while ago, so he was already in the house waiting for me.

At first, I was a little ticked off that he came over an IN my house without asking first, but since I really have nothing to hide, I guess it was okay.

I walked in and he was waiting for me. He said he just wanted to know how my first day of school was and since he unexpectedly had some time off, he decided to meet me at my place.

I asked him how long he was here and he said a couple hours! I told him that I appreciated him surprising me, but dont be up chilling in the crib without my permission! 

OMG  Gotta love him, but now Im watching out... Better not be a stalker...

Anyway, I told him about my first day at school and I was so excited that I get a lab coat. He told me to model the lab coat. I said naked? He said, with underwear. So I disrobed down to my skivvies, and modeled the lab coat. He really liked that.

Then I started to do my Jerome from Martin dance, and Dimples didnt like that part too much. Oh well... 




No comments: