Tuesday, December 16, 2014

New Territory: Im So Lucky!

Dimples is just as mushy and corny as I am.
Thinking back on many of our conversations, the dialogue sounds like the script out of a romantic comedy. Im serious!

He is always telling me how much he loves me, and he would be crazy to walk away from me.
Im always telling him that Im going to marry him one day! He doesnt even balk. In fact, he always nods in agreement.

I just laugh so hard when Im with him.
I feel like a teenager again, all googly-eyed and in love.
I am Happy. 

I know I've never touched on this, but our physical chemistry is FIRE.
And even though we dont always become physically intimate when we spend time together, when we do, it's amazing.

He is so open about his feelings. I can hardly believe it sometimes, the way he talks to me and expresses himself. I know many men dont like to show vulnerability. But Dimples showed me his vulnerable side and made me open up to him more than I ever have to anyone else before.

As I said above, I really do feel like Im in some type of fantasy or movie. Dimples just gets me. And I get him. He is sensitive. I never knew I would love a sensitive man, but I do.

Maybe I didnt know even what sensitive meant back then.

I do now though. And I realize that it takes a really strong person to be sensitive. To have a big heart.

I am so fortunate to have this experience. Even if we dont last, at least I will have known what true happiness is.




2 comments:

Jewel said...

Y'all look so happy! That's wonderful.

Unknown said...

Thanks Jewel!