Tuesday, February 24, 2015

New Territory: Getting Clingy Feels Okay

I don't know why, but for the last few days, I was hanging all over James. I even fell asleep with my head on his legs one time! I was all snuggled up. I wonder if I was getting on his nerves.

I just feel closer to him than ever before! 

We normally see each other three or four times a week. Then have a two or three day break. Usually I enjoy my breaks from seeing James. Not in a bad way, but you know... 

But this week I saw him SIX days out of the seven, and still, I miss him. Lol This surprised me. I'm not saying that I would have stopped him from leaving, but still. 

Anyway... 

I didn't call him or anything all day yesterday. I did my usual errands and such. But guess what? I received this text last night:

He's in gray. I'm blue...

I was surprised at this text. I know he misses me, but I thought he wanted the space we usually have due to our schedules. To be totally honest, I do like my space and my alone time. He knows it. Even when he comes over after I get home from school, he will usually leave me alone so I can have "me time," before I engage with him. 

Maybe because we spent more time together than usual this week is making me miss him more... I don't know. 

What do you think? I'm getting caught up!!! Agghhhhhhh



No comments: