Sunday, October 13, 2013

Ain't No Such Thing as the RIGHT Way to Date

I've been thinking a lot about what I've been doing right and what im doing wrong, when it comes to this whole dating game. And honestly I don't really believe that there is a right or wrong way to date.

I think that it when two people meet and they just click. When things feel right, things are going right, there isn't any reservations in either person's mind and both choose to go with the flow then its all good. Theres really no wrong or right, you know?

The reason I feel this way is because I've done quote unquote the right things and I've done quote unquote the wrong things and supposedly all the wrong things that I did during a lot of those relationships didnt cause a bad result. In fact, they lasted for quite some time.
 For example, women arent supposed to have sex on the first date. Well, Ive had sex before on the first date and we ended up in a long lasting relationship for more than a year.

On the other hand, Ive done all the "right" things and the relationships never got off the ground.

My two cents is, when its meant to be, it doesnt matter too much what you do. You can call the first night, have sex the first night, and be up under each other. LOL As long as the feeling is mutual.

The problem arises when one person is trying to make the other person right for them in their own mind, when that person really isnt a good match. And so, the relationship fizzles eventually. Why are we trying to be with someone who isnt for us?

And you know what? Im guilty of that myself.But I still don't know why I do it, or why people do it in general.

Any ideas? Comment below and let me know your thoughts.

No comments: