Wednesday, August 7, 2013

.....Relationships Must Be Earned

You know what? Hunky Teacher Guy and I are progressing slowly, but surely. There are still drops in communication sometimes, and I would like us to talk every day. We don't. Mostly, I just mirror his behavior. For example, if he texts me, I text him back. If he doesnt, I don't. Every since our mini date two Saturdays ago, he's been on my mind constantly. But I've been playing it cool. Still seeing other people here and there, but mostly hoping that HTG and I will progress. I can't rush him though, and I dont want to rush, but I dont want things to go stale either. That can happen. I would like to take things to the next level (See him naked and do the horizontal mambo) but not until Im sure about his intentions. I feel like Im doing things the right way this time around. But honestly, Im not sure there really is a RIGHT way to date. But the reason why I say I feel like Im doing it the right way this time around is because I feel as though both HTG and I are kind of feeling each other out, and making each other EARN this possible relationship. He's been through some heavy things with his ex, and Ive been through heavy things with a couple of my exes. And we are both guarding our hearts. I just want to be sure we don't make our hearts impenetrable. Such a delicate thing, relationships are. Check out this video. This is sort of the way Im going with relationships these days! What do you think about what Eartha Kitt has to say? I love the "fall in love with myself, and I want someone to share it with me. Share me with me"  Go head Eartha!!!


 Thanks Deshair for sharing with me...

No comments: