Thursday, October 1, 2015

Where do we go from here…..?


Hello to our readers and followers. 
This post will be short…  I want you guys to know that I truly Love Sha’ahn!!  She said something to me the other day, that made me think.  She said she didn’t know if she could love me anymore than she does and that she never has loved anyone as much as she does me.  In context from her side, it was a compliment, and I totally saw it that way.  Afterwards, I thought about it though, and I think that love should ALWAYS grow (by no means am I saying that Sha’ahn’s love for me is done growing, and I know what she meant when she said what she said)…  If you are into someone that you love, and that you feel is your soul mate, love will constantly grow, though at different rates at different times.  So today, I am going to take an idea from my last post…
Since my relationship is very STRONG, I am going to act as though it is “on the rocks” and brainstorm on how to save it… I will take notes, see which thoughts I act on, and report to you guys next week…. Until then….
Also, if anyone else would like to do the same, that would be AWESOME to hear about your experience…
 
Striker: Surely you can't be serious
Rumack:  I am serious…and don't call me Shirley.-- Airplane
 
Thanks for reading, check us out ANY & EVERYWHERE
 
-JJJ