Thursday, August 1, 2013

Gearing up for a busy weekend


im so busy!

Busy weekend coming up you guys! So Hunky Teacher Guy and I have plans to hit the driving range today. Im hyped about it, because I've never done that before. Plus, Im thinking it will give us an opportunity to talk. You guys can probably tell how much I like him, but im not sure he's that into me. So if things don't begin to progress, I'm gonna friend zone HTG. Its boon over a month and we've been out on five dates, yet we dont talk much more than we usually do, so Im thinking maybe he just sees me as a buddy? Plus, he already told me he doesnt usually open up, so I dont think I want to fight the battle to get him to open up. You know?

 I am going out with my girl tonight and a guy I met on OKCupid is supposed to come through and meet me in person. I also have a date with a new guy this Sunday. I haven't come up with a name for him just yet.

Lastly, I had an impromptu hang out last night with a guy I posted about two years ago. Remember Walmart smiley face guy? If not, click here. He's actually been trying to get together for the last two years but I wasn't open. For some reason, I agreed to see him and hear what he had to say last night. He told me he was sorry, and that he's grown since before. He said he used to be all about work, but isn't that way anymore and values family more. He said he's always liked me, enjoys my company and wants to start over. He said he's still brokering real estate, but is transitioning to stocks and securities. I told him let's go slow, but im open. So as you all can tell, I'm making the most of this summer.

Will check in later with deets.

No comments: