Saturday, January 17, 2015

New Territory: Pizza and a Movie with a Side of Doubt

Last night James called asking what I wanted for dinner. I didn't have any preference, so he decided we would have pizza. I had no objections, I love pizza! 

He said he would go grocery shopping before heading to my house. 

We had a good time listening to 90s hip hop and cooking together. He kept telling me how beautiful I am and that he loves me. We even danced a little. 

I chopped the veggies, he dressed the pies and put them in the oven. We poured ourselves a drink and just talked. 

Once the pizzas were done he sliced them and started piling slices on his plate. He ate a whole pizza later on!! I ate two slices. 

We rented Gone Girl on iTunes, and just chilled out. We were talking throughout the movie so we had to keep rewinding it. But eventually we got to the end. 

I'm really happy. But I have to admit that at times I have doubts that I want to be responsible for any more children. (Which is where I will end up if I stay with James...) 

What I am sure of is of how close we are. How much we are alike and I really think he may be my soulmate! I mean we truly vibe that well. We always know what the other is thinking. It's cool. 
I don't want to throw that away. 

I spoke to james about these thoughts I'm having and he said that we should just take it one day at a time. 

That is fine by me... 

No comments: