Tuesday, November 18, 2014

I Was On HuffPost Live Today! P.S. My Relationship is GREAT





 Hi Guys! Thanks so much for your support. I guess me telling all my business when it comes to my dating life had started to pay off. Yesterday I was contacted by a producer at HuffPost Live, and they wanted me to be on their show about the stresses of dating.



I did the show and it was fun. They labeled me the "serial dater," which is fine by me. To check me out on the show: CLICK HERE

In other news: THIS BLOG is all set to keep you entertained for WEEKS! Yup! Expect a new post every tues and thurs!
I will detail the progress of my new relationship with the guy who has children.
Friend my on FB: http://facebook.com/shaahn
Twitter: @bonisimacoco



Connect with me:Facebook Twitter iReview Stuff ...OrHardlyWorking Work With Me

No comments: