Thursday, November 14, 2013

Why Can't We Ever?

still looking
The last few days have been strange for me. More emotional than usual.

I cant divulge too much, but suffice it to say, I believe I'm in love with someone.

This person has been in my life for a few years.

I hurt this person very deeply.

And yes, just like a love song, these loving feelings hit me all at once. I thought I didnt want this person. But a recent turn of events showed me my true feelings.

But it's too late.

I told them how I felt, and again, just like the song, they are now with someone else.

That's irony for you.

I didnt know that this person was dating anybody. So, I know my change of heart wasnt brought on by jealousy or covetousness.

My feelings are real.

But this person feels safe now. Safer than they felt with me.

I sincerely wish this person all the best, and success in their relationship.


Signed,

Me



Let's Connect:

Facebook
Twitter
iReview
...OrHardlyWorking
Work With Me

No comments: